Lusting over Anthropologie

I am in love with a coat rack. A glorifed £198 wire coat rack. Anthropologie's home department is easy on the eye, but so ridiculously priced that my wire wall cubby coat rack will have to remain a mere dream until I figure out a way to make my own. 

However, some of Anthropologie's home accessories and hardware are reasonably priced if you justify your purchase as a one off treat. Here are a selection of treats that would be on my wishlist if I was a rich wanker.

Anthropologie wire cubby coat rack Anthropologie letter hooks


Anthropologie mirrorAnthropologie homeware

I have a feeling that Anthropolgie is one of those shops that is purely aspirational; if you end up shopping from there it's because you're aspiring to be the type of person who shops at Anthropologie. When, in fact, that type of person does not exist. If you decided to spend £2680 on the bottom left mirror, you'd probably have a great deal of money (especially when you can afford a home with walls big enough to hold a nearly 3 metre tall mirror), but you'd still probably be an arse.

1 comments:

  1. "if you end up shopping from there it's because you're aspiring to be the type of person who shops at Anthropologie" HAHA i love you

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Twitter